The classic trench coat seems like an untouchable piece of fashion history. Traditionally you might envision a double-breasted, khaki number, like Inspector Clouseau’s but take a second look, there are endless variations on the theme. The latest twist seems almost sacrilegious, a sleeveless trench coat? Yes, absolutely. This playful version is a worth a spin.
Chic ways to incorporate a sleeveless trench into your wardrobe;
Wear it Alone. No, I am not advocating any risque’ flasher moves. The new styles of sleeveless trench coats are designed more like dresses with a slight flare. Slip on a camisole and leggings if you are feeling a bit exposed.
Spotlight on the shoes. Contrast the strong military look with a pair of flirty peep-toe boots or embellished gladiator sandals. Simple flats or over the knee boots are also great looks with the trench coat. Play on the classic styling with a pair of spectator pumps, find more about this.
Accessorize. The details on the sleeveless trench speak for itself, but you can customize the look by switching the self belt with a wide leather belt. Wrap a colorful silk scarf around your neck to draw the eye up to the face. Go ahead and channel your inner spy with a spiffy fedora.
Check out these figure flattering Sleeveless trench options;
1. Stella McCartney’s Belted Sleeveless Trench. Create a streamlined silhouette with this ivory poplin trench. Slip over wide-leg pants or dark wash jeans and a sleeveless turtle neck for classic look. A pair of over-sized sunglasses bring out more of that “spy style.”
2. Banana Republic Sleeveless Trench Coat. Banana Republic is known for their classic trench coats.This sleeveless number is full of the companies many years of experience making beautiful crisp, utilitarian coats. Classic and ready to toss on over a casual outfit, a Spring dress or a pair of cropped leggings this coat can be worn with trendy wedged sandals and a heavy pendant style necklace.
3. G-Star Raw Sleeveless Trench Style Dress. Show off toned arms in this flattering military style dress with a double-breasted front, deep V-neck, back yoke and shirred accents. Pair with knee high boots or a pair of strappy embellished sandals depending on the look you are going for.
4.A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Trench Dress. Polished and classy this heavyweight cotton sleeveless trench has unique cuffed short sleeves with a button tabs. Lined and double-breasted, it is approximately 19-inches long from natural waist. Allen Schwartz is known for making luxury available for the average chic. His celebrity following includes the likes of Mischa Barton and Catherine Zeta Jones.
5. Customize. Indulge in some trendy fashion for less by taking an old trench coat or duster to the tailor. Ask for a little customizing by having them remove the arms and shorten the hem slightly. Adding darts will create a fitted, more modern silhouette.
- Why Do People Hire Maid Service? - October 6, 2021
- The Meaning of Dietary Supplements about Vitamins - October 4, 2021
- Requirements for importing a vehicle in the Lawrenceville, United States - October 3, 2021